Yes, this really is our website 😎
We are investing in companies that are on the path forward to effect positive change.
Some of the companies we are fortunate to be working with
actio, Afilio, Aleph Alpha, Anyone, BRYTER, Charm, Clarisights, EqualTo, Flip, Forto, Huddle, Lhotse, Loc.tax, McMakler, Nory, PlanRadar, Planetly, REKKI, ShowHeroes, Sofía, SPREAD, Upper, Usercentrics, Vitamin, WhenThen, and many more great companies. Check out our Crunchbase profile.
Why walk, when you can ride?
We created the early-stage venture fund we wish had existed when we started our first companies. What we bring to the table:
- Considerable company building experience (zero to IPO, plenty of failures)
- A massive network of engaged supporters (Cavalry is backed by 150+ well-connected individuals)
- A very strong track record with an 80%+ Series A follow-on quota by the world’s top funds
We keep things simple. We are upfront and no bullshit. We won't ruin your life with months of unnecessary due diligence. We won't renegotiate and grind you on terms. We are long term.
Interested in working with us?
Rather than focusing on a particular vertical, we focus on a specific stage, which is the “as early as it makes sense for the company” stage. We invest early, often pre-product and pre-revenue.
What we are particularly looking for
- Outstanding founding team with founder/market fit
- Big vision to build a substantial company in a large market
- Ability to build an amazing product
Our investment focus
- We invest in software businesses across Europe
- We like to lead financing rounds and leave room open to complement the rounds with great angels
- Initial investment between 500k and 1.5m EUR with some flexibility
- We do priced rounds and convertibles
- We are interested in consumer as well as enterprise
Who we are
Rouven Dresselhaus, Markus Fuhrmann, Marcel Hollerbach, Adriana Hurduc, Martin Janicki, Jette Karos, Leonie Klimpke, Fabian Krautwurst, Simon Lohmann, Björn Loose, Dominik Matyka, Alessandra Mazzilli, Eva-Juliane Stark, Lena Ostrovskih, Claude Ritter, Stefan Walter
We are always looking for amazing colleagues:
For press inquiries please contact Lena Ostrovskih (email@example.com).
A look back at our history:
- In July 2021, we have received the Hottest Seed award at The Europas 🏆
- We occasionally write. Check out this post from our Co-Founder & Entrepreneurial Partner Marcel: How To Build a lean predictable Sales Engine
- Insights into our Visiting Analyst Program by Kirsimarja, who spent four months as Visiting Analyst with the Cavalry (check out the job ad in case you are interested in joining our program)
- Please find here how we deal with sustainability risks according to ESG regulations:
- We want to be part of the solution 🌍
- We are proud to have become one of the first carbon-neutral VCs with Planetly
- We take Climate Action with Leaders for Climate Action
- Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org 👋