Yes, this really is our website 😎
Some of the companies we are fortunate to be working with
Afilio, Aleph Alpha, AMPECO, Anyone, BRYTER, Charm, Clarisights, Enzai, Flip, Forto, Kinnu, Lhotse, Loctax, McMakler, Nory, Oblivious, Openvolt, Origin, Patronus, Quine, PlanRadar, Plantura, Planetly (acq. by OneTrust), REKKI, Rouvia, SERA Intelligence, ShowHeroes, Sofía, SPREAD, Upper, Usercentrics, WhenThen (acq. by Mangopay), and many more incredible companies. Check out our Crunchbase profile.
Why walk when you can ride?
We created the early-stage venture fund we wish had existed when we started our first companies. What we bring to the table:
- Considerable company building experience (zero to IPO, plenty of failures)
- A massive network of engaged supporters (Cavalry is backed by 250+ well-connected individuals)
- A very strong track record with Series A follow-on investments by the world’s top funds such as Accel, Index, Sequoia, or Benchmark
We keep things simple. We are upfront and no bullshit. We won't ruin your life with months of unnecessary due diligence. We won't renegotiate and grind you on terms. We are long-term.
Interested in working with us?
What we are particularly looking for
- Outstanding founding team with founder/market fit
- Big vision to build a substantial company in a large market
- Ability to build an amazing product
Our investment focus
- We invest in software businesses across Europe
- We like to lead pre-seed and seed financing rounds and leave room open to complement the rounds with great angels
- Initial investment between 500k and 4m EUR with some flexibility
- We do priced rounds and convertibles
- We are interested in the enterprise as well as consumer
Who we are
Jana Bunne, Rouven Dresselhaus, Markus Fuhrmann, Marcel Hollerbach, Adriana Hurduc, Martin Janicki, Leonie Klimpke, Clara Köster, Fabian Krautwurst, Simon Lohmann, Björn Loose, Dominik Matyka, Alessandra Mazzilli, Sinah Mussmann, Till Schäfers, Eva-Juliane Stark, Lena Ostrovskih, Claude Ritter, Stefan Walter, Won Yi
We are always looking for amazing colleagues:
🧑🚀 Our Vacancies (external link)
- We occasionally write. Check out this post from our Partner Martin: Valuation Model: Backsolving valuations for SaaS Companies at Series A (and beyond)
- Insights into our Visiting Analyst Program by Kirsimarja, who spent four months as Visiting Analyst with the Cavalry (check out the job ad in case you are interested in joining our program)
- Please find here how we deal with sustainability risks according to ESG regulations:
- If you're looking for funding for your startup, please head over here 👋
Looking for press contacts, press releases, or logos? Please have a look here: