We are looking for a curious Working Student to join our Talent Team in discovering a variety of topics within the People world 🌏
As a Working Student in our People team, you will:
- coordinate recruitment processes, ensuring the best candidate experience and the highest level of communication with all stakeholders
- maintain an active pipeline of candidates by actively sharing our jobs on different job boards and active sourcing
- work on selected research projects that can support our portfolio companies with as much information as possible
- have the opportunity to take responsibility for own projects
- support with planning and organizing different events/meetings.
Qualifications of the candidate include:
- Enrolled student of HR management, psychology, business administration, general business degree or equivalent in Berlin, Germany
- Prior work experience in a similar position
- Passion and curiosity about all People related topics
- Experience in an international working environment
- Excellent English skills and ideally fluency in German too.
This role is tailored for a minimum of 4 months part-time (max. of 20h/week) and is based out of Berlin, we are flexible on the start time and remote work is possible.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In lieu of your application, please respond to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What is your availability for this role - starting date and duration?
- Give us a two-sentence summary of your academic/professional background.
- Tell us about a specific accomplishment from your background that explains how you fit with our candidate description above.
Founded in 2016 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Cavalry Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany, that backs bold entrepreneurs in building a better future through technology. Cavalry is a first check investor and initially invests in European pre-seed or seed-stage technology companies, across the enterprise as well as consumer spaces.
Cavalry is defined by its entrepreneurial DNA. The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Through a dedicated Platform Team, Cavalry aims to connect its entrepreneurs to investors, engineers, academics, executives, industry experts, and others to create the optimal ecosystem for Cavalry portfolio companies to thrive.
Cavalry has backed more than 50 companies, including Forto (backed by Softbank), Bryter (backed by Tiger Global, Accel), Rekki (backed by Benchmark, Atomico), PlanRadar (backed by Insight), and Clarisights (backed by Sequoia).
We look forward to meeting you! 🤠