After the long Covid-Home Office period, the Cavalry Team is very excited to reunite in person in our beautiful Berlin office. This is why we are looking for you - our new 🤠 Office Manager that oversees all office-related tasks and helps shape our office culture.
As an Office Manager, you will:
- represent the office culture and ensure our office is a welcoming, open and effective place of work
- welcome and manage visitors, guests and different vendors
- make sure the meeting rooms are ready to use & assist our team in facilitating internal meetings
- keep an eye on our office supplies, refreshments, etc.
- assist our Team Leads with general administration such as collecting, organising & filing mail, receipts, invoices & other documents - including openings, scanning & sorting accordingly
- be in charge of the communication channels with the landlord, cleaners, IT providers, etc.
- assist with the organisation of all team events (e.g. offsites, Christmas dinner, etc.), organize birthday and Christmas gifts, etc.
- gained significant experience as an office manager, event planner, or hotel management
- have great attention to detail and hands-on mentality
- be able to multitask & prioritise assignments
- high level of organisational proficiency and proactivity
- native German language is required, with strong written and verbal English skills
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you!
Founded in 2015, Cavalry Ventures is a founder-centric early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany. Cavalry is sector-agnostic and invests in software businesses in pre-seed and seed stages across Europe.
The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Along the way, Cavalry and its 200+ selected investors provide hands-on guidance in company building, tech, product, marketing and sales, finance, talent acquisition and other areas vital to a company's growth.
Cavalry has backed over 50 companies, including Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, and PlanRadar.