We are looking for a (Junior) Finance Manager to join the team alongside our Head of Finance asap.
As a (Junior) Finance Manager your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support with our internal accounting tool, becoming the main point of contact for invoicing and payment issues
- Continuously review and manage internal processes such as budgeting and controlling, as well as ad-hoc financial projects
- Support and coordinate the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of management and fund companies
- Analyse the fund performance and prepare quarterly reportings for our private and institutional investors
- Gather and analyse ESG data across portfolio companies and with it continuously improve our ESG strategy
- You have gained your first professional experience in finance and accounting in Venture Capital firms, consultancy, or fast-paced startups/tech companies
- High analytical, problem solving, organisational and communication skills
- Love for numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you!
Founded in 2015, Cavalry Ventures is a founder-centric early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany. Cavalry is sector-agnostic and invests in software businesses in pre-seed and seed stages across Europe. Cavalry has €120m in assets under management across multiple funds.
The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Along the way, Cavalry and its 200+ selected investors provide hands-on guidance in company building, tech, product, marketing and sales, finance, talent acquisition and other areas vital to a company's growth.
Cavalry has backed over 40 companies, including Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, and PlanRadar.