We are looking for a full-time Investor Relations Manager to join the Cavalry team.
This is the first IR hire at Cavalry. As the ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is able to shape and scale Cavalry’s IR functions from the initial setup to a high-impact team supporting the growth of Cavalry to become Europe’s leading early-stage fund.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will:
- Define and grow all IR related functions at Cavalry
- Manage fundraising processes end to end
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing key investors
- Actively lead the creation of relevant fundraising and marketing materials
- Act as the first point of contact for Limited Partners during due diligence and handle investor inquiries
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the funding environment and associated trends
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- Approximately 2 years of relevant work experience (Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Wealth, Multi-Family Office and Investor Relations)
- Attention to detail, pragmatism, and a getting the job done approach
- High level of self-organization, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and interpersonal competencies
- Comfortable engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
- Bonus: experience with managing institutional Limited Partners, internationally and also Family Offices and other large private Limited Partners (such as UHNWIs)
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Cavalry Ventures is a European early-stage fund focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 180 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organizational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting, and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 40 companies such as Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.