We are looking for a passionate full-time Associate to join the Cavalry investment team.
As an Investment Associate, you will:
- Research emerging spaces across different industries to sharpen and inform our investment thesis.
- Contribute to all aspects of dealflow from sourcing to closing, especially evaluation and due diligence of new investment opportunities.
- Interact with our portfolio companies, analyse performance indicators and monitor the development of the portfolio.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- Relevant work experience in a high-paced environment (VC, investment banking, consulting).
- A great academic track record and a university degree.
- An analytical mindset and a strong tendency to make evidence-based decisions.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work.
- Fluency in English.
This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you!
Founded in 2015, Cavalry Ventures is a founder-centric early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany. Cavalry is sector-agnostic and invests in software businesses in pre-seed and seed stages across Europe.
The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Along the way, Cavalry and its 200+ selected investors provide hands-on guidance in company building, tech, product, marketing and sales, finance, talent acquisition and other areas vital to a company's growth.
Cavalry has backed over 50 companies, including Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, and PlanRadar.