We are looking for a passionate full-time Associate to join the Cavalry investment team.
As an Investment Associate, you will:
- Research emerging spaces across different industries to sharpen and inform our investment thesis.
- Contribute to all aspects of dealflow from sourcing to closing, especially evaluation and due diligence of new investment opportunities.
- Interact with our portfolio companies, analyse performance indicators and monitor the development of the portfolio.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- Relevant work experience in a high-paced environment (VC, investment banking, consulting).
- A great academic track record and a university degree.
- An analytical mindset and a strong tendency to make evidence-based decisions.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work.
- Fluency in English.
This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Founded in 2016 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs, Cavalry Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany, that backs bold entrepreneurs in building a better future through technology. Cavalry is a first check investor and initially invests in European pre-seed or seed-stage technology companies, across the enterprise as well as consumer spaces.
Cavalry is defined by its entrepreneurial DNA. The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Through a dedicated Platform Team, Cavalry aims to connect its entrepreneurs to investors, engineers, academics, executives, industry experts, and others to create the optimal ecosystem for Cavalry portfolio companies to thrive.
Cavalry has backed more than 50 companies, including Forto (backed by Softbank), Bryter (backed by Tiger Global, Accel), Rekki (backed by Benchmark, Atomico), PlanRadar (backed by Insight), and Clarisights (backed by Sequoia).