We are looking for a passionate full-time Analyst to join the Cavalry investment team.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Research emerging spaces across different industries to sharpen and inform our investment thesis.
- Contribute to all aspects of dealflow from sourcing to closing, especially evaluation and due diligence of new investment opportunities.
- Interact with our portfolio companies, analyse performance indicators and monitor the development of the portfolio.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- Up to two years of work experience incl. internships in a high-paced environment (VC, investment banking, consulting).
- A great academic track record and a university degree.
- An analytical mindset and a strong tendency to make evidence-based decisions.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work.
- Fluency in English.
This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you!
Cavalry Ventures is a European early-stage fund focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 180 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organisational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 40 companies such as Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.