We are looking for a passionate full-time Executive Assistant to support our Managing Director.
As an EA, you will be:
- getting exclusive behind the scenes access and direct exposure to the Managing Partner’s affairs, way of thinking and network
- managing external and internal projects working cross-functionally
- dealing with a multitude of different professionals, hence you need to exercise a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- managing and prioritising the day-to-day calendar and email
- coordinating meetings, events, travel in a timely matter - and, sometimes, even travel alongside our MD
- gathering and filling in all expenses accumulated
- occasionally, PA responsibilities might arise.
- minimum one to two years of consulting, advisory/accounting (Big4 or similar), investment banking, VC/PE or similar backgrounds
- a great academic track record and a university degree
- well defined organisational and time management skills, including strong execution ability in a high-performance environment
- flexibility and willingness to work extended hours are expected as sometimes this is a role around the clock
- easily adaptable to last-minute changes
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- VC experience is a plus.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Founded in 2015, Cavalry Ventures is a founder-centric early-stage venture capital firm in Berlin, Germany. Cavalry is sector-agnostic and invests in software businesses in pre-seed and seed stages across Europe.
The team is driven by appreciation towards entrepreneurs and their will to turn extraordinary ideas into action. Along the way, Cavalry and its 200+ selected investors provide hands-on guidance in company building, tech, product, marketing and sales, finance, talent acquisition and other areas vital to a company's growth.
Cavalry has backed over 50 companies, including Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, and PlanRadar.